Software apps and online services
Hand tools and fabrication machines
- So my desk is in the corner of the room and I have a 5.1 music system so I can't feel it unless I'm sitting on the sofa.
- But after sitting on the sofa I have to go to my desk to change the song or to change the volume and or EQ on my laptop as my music system is wired.
- I build an HID (Human Interface Devices) Media Controller with Arduino which can connect to the laptop wireless via Bluetooth.
- so with this, I can control volume, change track, pause add a bass filter, and many more.
- so it got a rotary encoder with a switch to control vol.
- and some switches to change track and pause.
- so if I press leftmost for 1 sec it will play the previous track and if I press it for 2 sec it will open my music playlist.
- and if I press the middle one for 1 sec it will pause the track if I will pres for 2 sec it will add a bass filter.
- and if I press the rightmost button it will play the next track.
- and to make it portable I'm powering it up with a 9v bat but to convert it to 5v for Arduino I used a 7805 Voltage Regulator.
- and here is the full thing
How to connect:
- first power up the Arduino.
- then look at the Bluetooth module led is blinking without delay this means it's not connected.
- open Bluetooth on pc( I'm using win 8.1 pc).
- pair and connect to the module passcode is 0000 or 1234.
- after this look at the Bluetooth module, the led is blinking with a delay then which means it's connected to pc.
- then we need to find the port for this search for devices and printers and open it.
- then fond Bluetooth module there and right-click on it and open properties.
- then go to services to know the port.
- then put the port here in code.
m5 = serial.Serial('COM8', 9600, timeout=.1)
- so now the setup is complete run the python program.
- Click here to get detailed vid
- if your going with the circuit given the please remove pullup from Arduino code.