This is a simple alarm system made with help of buzzer, LED and a motion detector. One can stop the buzzer by pressing the button.Steps:
- Connect the +5V and GND of Arduino UNO to the breadboard.
- For LED: Connect the cathode (Shorter pin of LED) to ground and the Anode (longer pin of LED) with a 330 or 220 ohm resisitor. Connect the second pin of resistor with pin 6 of the Arduino as shows in schematics.
- For Buzzer: Connect the Positive terminal with pin 5 of Arduino and negative terminal to GND.
- For Button: Connect the button with a 1Kohm resistor to GND and to Positive terminal. Connect the other end with pin 12 as shown in schematics.
- For Motion Sensor: Connect the +Vcc pin with positive, GND with with Ground terminal and Sensor pin with pin 7 of Arduino.
The setup is now ready. Now load the code in Arduino IDE and then Upload it to Arduino. Check the Serial Monitor readings. Try moving your hands in front of the sensor and the buzzer should ring.
Tip: You can fix this alarm near the door. If motion is detected,the buzzer will ring.